Best deal for Bunzlauer Polish Pottery 351-DU1 Oval Baker, Yellow with Blue and Green is becoming hot. This awesome product is currently available, you might buy it this moment for just
These beautiful Bunzlauer Bakers are made in keeping with the 200-year tradition of producing high-quality, hand-crafted stoneware in Boles?awiec, Poland. Each baker is signed with the artisans' initials and proudly displays the unique Zak?ady back stamp. They are lead-free and safe for use in the oven, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher.
- Bunzlauer stoneware 2-1/2-quart oval baker made in Boleslawiec, Poland
- Fired at temperatures above 2,300 degrees F for long-lasting beauty
- Displays artisan's initials and unique Zaklady back stamp
- Lead-free; safe in oven, microwave, and dishwasher
- Measures 14 inches high by 11 inches wide by 2 inches deep